Having worked with a variety of organizations during his law training, including the Santa Clara County Superior Court, several private law firms and non-profit organizations, Mr. Keyes brings a variety of experience when working with clients. In addition to his law degree, he has completed an LL.M. in Taxation with an emphasis in Estate Planning. He served as an adjunct professor of law at Golden Gate University School of Law where he taught Legal Writing and Research.
Mr. Keyes is a member of the Silicon Valley Bar Association, the Santa Clara County Bar Association, the J. Reuben Clarke Law Society, serves on the Board of Directors of West Bay Opera and is an active member of the Foundation Fighting Blindness.
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Medi-Cal Planning
- Veterans Planning
- State Bar of California
- Golden Gate University School of Law, LLM in Taxation, Emphasis in Estate Planning- 2010
- Golden Gate University School of Law, JD with Specialization Certificate in Litigation, with Honors-2009
- San Jose State University, BA Communication Studies-2005
- J. Reuben Clarke Law Society
- Phi Delta Phi Legal Fraternity
- Silicon Valley Bar Association, co-chair of the education committee
- Ten Most Common Estate Planning Mistakes and How to Avoid Them , Citibank, September, 2009 San Francisco
- Adjunct Professor, Golden Gate University School of Law, 2009
- Adjunct Professor, San Jose State University, School of Communication Studies, 2006